MLS® #: E4222031
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Concrete & Steel complex in downtown Edmonton for an unbeatable price! This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner suite has an open style floor plan and offers modern finishings including white quartz countertops with flush eating bar in the kitchen, espresso cabinets and laminate flooring. The large windows offer plenty of natural light throughout and patio doors lead to your private outdoor space. 2 large bedrooms, one with a full ensuite and one that offers a walk-through closet to the main bathroom. Additional features include AIR CONDITIONING, insuite storage and laundry as well as an underground titled heating parking stall! Amazing location in Queen Mary Park within walking distance to Oliver Square, MacEwan University, Jasper Avenue. Move around downtown easily by bike or public transportation. A young professionals dream home or perfect for investment!