MLS® #: E4221721
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Mark IV, LARGE 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom ground floor suite is open & spacious, bright with large east facing windows, and boasts new flooring in the main areas all freshly painted. The kitchen features white cabinets, resurfaced dark countertops and white appliances. The 4 piece bathroom features a new built in bathtub shower surround. The massive living room has a built-in feature wall perfect for your TV, photos and artwork. This suite features it's own laundry room with stacking frontload washer & dryer and plenty of extra storage. The private patio is fenced in and surrounded by shrubs and plants with an oasis atmosphere. One outdoor energized parking stall, and lots of additional visitor parking stalls for your guests. Close to downtown, 124 street, NAIT, Grant MacEwan, restaurants, public transport, and all amenities close by!
Courtesy of Randy Arndt
Brokerage: Front Door Real Estate