MLS® #: E4221528
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This West End bungalow has been beautifully renovated and well maintained over the years. Main floor consists of large living room with cozy wood-burning fireplace, a dining area and a renovated kitchen that is open to the living room. The master suite is large with a 3 pce ensuite, and 2 more bedrooms that share the recently renovated bathroom. Off the kitchen there is a large mud room/storage room. The basement is made for entertaining with an amazing theatre room, a large rec room/games area, and 3rd full bathroom and a large bedroom. Large backyard is perfect for entertaining, oversized double garage and RV parking complete this package. Other features worth mentioning are the newer shingles, new attic insulation, triple pane windows, new furnace, A/C, complete basement renovation, newer kitchen, newer appliances, bathrooms Renos, irrigation system... the list goes on and on.Brochure