MLS® #: E4221499
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Large one bedroom apartment style condo in Victoria Manor. Close to downtown, NAIT, Grant MacEwan and the new Rogers Place. Perfect location if your looking for an investment or for yourself. Features one bedroom, one full 4 piece bathroom, large open living room with patio doors that take you out onto your own private third floor balcony. This building is privately tucked away off 105 street in Central McDougall next to the beautified park space on the LRT route to NAIT & Downtown. Enjoy being only 3 blocks from Rogers Centre, 4 blocks from Grant MacEwan & More! Fantastic Walkability includes School for the Arts, Community Gardens, Hospital & of course Shop till you Drop any direction!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Bruce MacPherson
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate