MLS® #: E4221498
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome home to Charlesworth! This 3218 SQFT home is PERFECT if you need room for the whole family with a total of 5 bedrooms (1 main | 4 upper)! Step inside where youâ€™ll find a spacious front foyer that leads to a formal living room with a fireplace! The eat-in kitchen is adorned with an abundance of cabinets and counter space, and is situated just off the family room which features built-in shelving! Upstairs youâ€™ll find a beautiful master suite that incudes a walk-in closet and 4pc ensuite. An additional 3 bedrooms, 4pc bath, and laundry complete the 2nd floor. PLUS youâ€™ll LOVE a FULL-FINISHED basement that features a separate side entry, second kitchen, living/dining area, 2 bedrooms, 2 pc bath, laundry, and Jack&Jill (full) bath btw the bedrooms! Additionally, this home features: AC, Tankless hot water system, water softer, heated garage, and two furnace setup!
Courtesy of Michael Melnychuk
Brokerage: Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd