MLS® #: E4221400
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Spectacular views from this exceptional bungalow with walk-out basement. Great Riverbend location, easy access to schools, shopping, pub trans & commuter routes. This home boasts over 4000 sq ft of living space, vaulted ceilings, cozy family rm w/woodburning fireplace, lovely bright white kitchen w/stainless steel appliances & island, eating area w/access to deck, formal living rm & dining areas, 2 bedrooms above grade (each with their own ensuite), main floor laundry and a loft area which would be an amazing work from home study or extra bedroom (the view is so beautiful). The basement is set up for a perfect nanny/in-law suite & has infloor heating, 2 bedrooms, den/office, pool table/foosball area, workout rm, 3 pc bath, lounge/living room area w/gas fireplace & unique door leading to walk-out patio, wet bar/mini kitchen, storage & a separate access door to the inside of the oversized dble garage. The fenced yard is stunning w/underground sprinklers, mature trees/shrubs, garden & fire pit area. 10/10!