MLS® #: E4221388
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Looking for a triple car garage with a stunning new home in South Edmonton? Five Star Homes is pleased to bring you this modern 2770 sq ft located on a quiet crescent in Chappelle Gardens walk through the walking path and you are at Donald Getty School & park. You get so much in this floor plan with Great room & dream kitchen with butlerâ€™s pantry & clutter free mudroom + main floor office & full bathroom. Family friendly upper floor design has 2 master suites + 2 additional bedrooms sharing a jack & jill bathroom. Quality finishing throughout with stylish lighting, contemporary fixtures, engineered hardwood flooring & quartz counter tops. Choices you too would have made all done for you - move in soon! Bonus room & upper floor laundry complete this design. Enjoy access to extensive trails to run, walk the dog or bike year-round. Residentâ€™s Association provides lots of close to home recreation incl skating, splash park, basketball, community garden. Meet friends for life & enjoy a sense of community!
Courtesy of Rhonda Navratil
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City