MLS® #: E4221352
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Expect to be impressed! 5 Bedroom 3 Bathroom houses located steps to Grand Trunk. Complete renovation with high end finishingâ€™s throughout, most aspects of the property are BRAND NEW! Open concept main floor finished with luxury vinyl plank. The main living room is bright and open with a huge picture window and complimented with a tasteful tile surround fire place. The contemporary kitchen is finished beautifully with inch quartz countertops, BRAND-NEW stainless-steel appliances and time less cabinetry with soft close. Californian knock down ceilings throughout the property. Tile surround bath tubs and quartz countertops in all the bathrooms. The LEGAL BASEMENT SUITE is finished just as luxurious with high end carpeting and ceramic tile throughout. The functional layout idea for extended family or a mortgage helper tenant. All this on a large lot with fully fenced back yard. A single detached garage for your parking needs. Located conveniently close to schools, parks, shopping and transit. Love it!
Courtesy of Ryan Gillen
Brokerage: Re/Max Select