MLS® #: E4221273
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A Stunner with Over 3,100 sqft of gorgeous living space in the area of Keswick ON THE RIVER. The home boasts an open concept living/family room & a Beautiful kitchen featuring quartz counters throughout, large island, and custom 2 toned cabinets and QUARTZ backsplash, high-end black stainless steel appliances, Electric fireplace with 18ft floor to ceiling tile surround, walkthrough pantry with huge floor to ceiling cabinets, work station area.9ft ceilings throughout each level! Master bedroom features a massive walk-in closet & Ensuite is just amazing with floor to ceilings tiles and custom tile shower w/bench. Fully finished basement provides a 4th and 5th bedroom and 4th full bathroom, as well as another sitting area with kitchen(includes an island). Other upgrades include ACRYLIC STUCCO, paved walkway to side entry, under-mount lighting for cabinets in kitchen & 3 bathrooms, lighting in stairs. The nice sized garage has a 8 foot door to accommodate larger vehicles. Come and check out!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Gagandeep Sahota
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty