MLS® #: E4221229
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
There is so much value in this beautiful duplex. It features an oversized detached double garage with RV PARKING on a large south facing yard and a fantastic location! This 2 story home has gone through several renovations and boasts brand new carpets! There is a tonne of natural light throughout and you are just minutes from the Anthony Henday for quick commutes around Edmonton. The main floor is light and bright and holds a generous living room, open kitchen that overlooks the yard and powder room. Upstairs are three large bedrooms and full updated bath. The Master suite has beautiful French doors that open to a large space that can accommodate a king sized set up. The basement has two additional spaces that can be used for a bedroom, den, or office. Recent additional upgrades include paint (2020) shingles (2014) windows (2014) interior updates (doors, toilets, flooring) 2014. This is a perfect starter home or investment property and is move in ready. Schools and public transport close by.