MLS® #: E4221183
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Prestigious location of Blue Quill Estates facing Ravine, on a 9386sf lot & within catchment of Westbrook & Vernon Barford schools. Nearly 4000sf of total living space, upgraded, well maintained & perfect for a growing family. 6 bedrooms, 3 living areas, 2 kitchens, triple garage & huge patio/yard. Double door entry greets you through a large vaulted great room highlighting a brick fireplace, skylight, character & cabin feel. Full dining room, dual entry kitchen w/ample storage cabinets, b/i wall oven, cooktop stove, new fridge & dining nook. 280sf family room boasts wetbar, 2nd fireplace/brick feature wall & direct access to private/well manicured yard. Convenient main floor bedroom or home office for the professional. 271sf king sized master bedroom on upper level has access to private balcony & is complete w/4pc ensuite & walkin closet. 3 large add'l bedrooms & 4pc bathroom. Finished lower level is complete w/rec room, 2nd wetbar, 2nd kitchen, 6th bedroom & 3pc bathroom for extended guest stays.Brochure
Courtesy of Alan Gee
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite