MLS® #: E4221182
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Nestled on a quiet street, just steps to nature trails, park & the River Valley. Beautiful curb appeal. 2 sty high entryway. Open design w/ clean lines. Priced attractively so you can update to your personal tastes. Great rm opens to the formal dining area. The kitchen & nook area will be the heart of the home & steps out onto a private SW facing stamped concrete courtyard. Upstairs are 3 very large bedrms. Huge primary bedrm w/a walk in closet, 5 pc ensuite w/His/Hers sinks, jacuzzi & O/S shower. F/Fin bsmt features 9â€™ ceilings, a bedrm, 3 pc bath, storage rm, L shaped Rec/Family rm w/ wet bar ideal for the growing family. Upgrades incl newer windows in 2 bedrms, approx. 5 yr old H.E. furnace, A/C, U/G sprinklers, 50 gal H20, drip humidifier, upgr tiling, newer faucets/ toilet, 2 yr old W/D, new microwave & stove 5-6 yrs. 27.5 x21.5 garage w/newer OH drs. 3 Season sunrm steps onto a deck. Private 9,366 sf treed pie yard w/laneway access for boats/trailers. Close to shopping, Rec Centre, schools & transit
Courtesy of Alan Gee
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite