MLS® #: E4220787
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Priced way below city's assessment value.FULLY FINISHED 4+1 bedroom and 5 bathroom home with NANNY/ INLAW SUITE! With over 4000 sq ft of liveable space this home will fulfill all your family's needs.You will be impressed with all the standard upgrades the minute you walk in. Starting with 10 ft ceilings on the main floor, 9 foot ceilings in the basement and on the second floor, coffered ceilings in den area, 8 ft doors, hardwood, ceramic tile, iron wrought railings, maple cabinets and granite countertops. The main floor offers a wide front entry, spacious mudroom entry from the garage, den, large living room, spacious kitchen with walk in pantry and 4' x 10' island with eating bar. Upstairs you will find 4 bedrooms, the bonus room and laundry room. The master has a large walk in closet and 5 piece ensuite, bedrooms 2 and 3 are a nice size and share a Jack N Jill ensuite, bedroom 4 is 11' 9" x 11'1 with its own 4 piece ensuite and walk in closet. This home is a must see!
Courtesy of Tuba Pastutmaz
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited