MLS® #: E4220745
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
HUGE Double lot ( with 2 certificates of title). This immaculate, upgraded bungalow boasts hardwood and laminate flooring, beautiful and large kitchen with SS Appliances, spacious living room, vaulted ceilings, Upgraded attic insulation, upgraded bathrooms (master bedroom has 2 piece ensuite) and three bedrooms on the main floor. Just renovated with new laminate flooring, newer furnace/HWT,new light fixtures, new doors / closet doors, painting (interior /exterior), new shingles on a house /garage and more. The basement (with separate entrance) is finished and features 2 additional bedrooms, upgraded bathroom, second kitchen, large living room with a feature slate- surround, wood burning fireplace, and a office or 6th bedroom area. Stepping outside you have a huge yard, double garage plus enough concrete parking area for up to 7 more vehicles. With the RF4 zoning you can build 2 houses, or 2 duplexes making this an incredible investment. Entrance to the property from 82 st and back alley.
Courtesy of Mike Peric
Brokerage: YEGPro Realty