MLS® #: E4220712
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great property for the growing family. 3 bedroom two bathroom townhome in Kilkenny. Both bathrooms have been redone in recent years as well as kitchen and appliances. Newer vanities, toilets, Shower and Tile throughout. 2nd half bathroom has been added to the main floor making it one of the rare units in the complex. Private fenced backyard. Located minutes away from John Barnett ( elementary school ) , Londonderry Junior High School and M.E.LaZerte High School. Shopping, transit and playgrounds and Day Care are right around the corner. The complex has been well maintained and managed. Don't miss out!Walking distance to Londonderry Mall, Rec Center, many surrounding schools, public transportation and quick access to Anthony Henday & Yellowhead Trail.
Courtesy of Mike Peric
Brokerage: YEGPro Realty