MLS® #: E4220648
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
So many options and opportunities for this period style home. For the lover of the homes and architecture of the early 1900's and with the right vision, this home can be returned to its original glory and provide its owner with years of amazing home living. For the developer, you have a 33' x 150' (4950 sq ft) RF-3 zoned lot which opens up a myriad of redevelopment options. Either way, this is a property definitely worth consideration.
Courtesy of Chris Broadhurst
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City