MLS® #: E4219661
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to the Regent Century Park, an 8-storey upscale concrete building. Conveniently Located close to shopping, restaurants and the Public transportation. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit was built with high end craftsmanship and contemporary architecture. Prepare to be wowed by the sun-drenched living room with oversized floor to ceiling windows, beautiful wood floors and panoramic views. Just beyond the fireplace are double patio doors leading out onto the balcony. The kitchen has a clean modern feel with built in SS appliances, and quartz countertops/backsplash. There are two spacious bedrooms with large windows. The master bedroom features a 5piece en-suite with dual sinks, open tub and glassed in shower. Laundry is nicely tucked away.