MLS® #: E4219603
- Building Type:
- 3 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LOCATION! Live in what has been voted EDMONTON'S BEST NEIGHBORHOOD! This fully finished 1816 sqft executive townhouse condo in Griesbach was constructed using a silent neighbor wall system which assures a superb sound barrier between units. Shows beautifully, with dark, rich hardwood flooring, granite countertops, high end stainless steel appliances (including front load washer & dryer), as well as upgraded lighting and a central vacuum system. 2nd floor bedroom and family room (possible 3rd bedroom) with a walk through 4 piece bathroom and laundry. 3rd floor is reserved for the huge loft style master bedroom with large 4 piece ensuite (soaker tub & separate shower), large walk-in closet and absolutely stunning view of the downtown skyline. The south facing backyard is beautifully landscaped with privacy fencing and provides access to the double detached garage. Close to community lake and within walking distance of shopping, schools, YMCA, walking trails, and 10 minutes to downtown!