MLS® #: E4219453
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Bright and Clean freshly painted family home with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. Renovations completed: Furnace and hot water tank 2020, Roof, windows , exterior doors and both bathrooms! This home is nestled in a quiet crescent location. Inviting living room radiates hospitality & charm! Good size sunny and bright kitchen, large dinette. The bedrooms are spacious. The master bedroom has a walk in closet. You are going to love the professionally developed 2nd and 3rd levels with super spacious family room, with wet bar, 4th bedroom, utility storage room and 3 piece bath. The wonderful private fenced backyard, has a wood deck, shed, and fire pit. Super handy to all amenities. There is quality and value in this home.