MLS® #: E4218701
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 and Half Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Large family home! LRT COMING SOON! Below appraised value! One of the largest Cloverdale homes on a double lot. Four levels of living space covering nearly 4,000 square feet. Three fireplaces & a fire pit. Large deck & patio in private back yard! Second-floor deck off the Master suite overlooks the downtown skyline. Southwest view. Amazing sunsets on the furnished upper deck. BIG FENCED YARD! Triple attached two-door, dry-walled garage. Marble counters in two kitchens. Oak on two levels. New central air & high-efficiency furnace. Hand-crafted plaster work throughout the main floor. Lots of rounded arches. One-of-kind concert quality sound system in the Great Room, which has a 17-foot hearth & stone fireplace. Mature trees & shrubs, with rose bushes, lilacs, tower pines at the back of the lot. Large herb garden. French doors in three rooms. Free Folk Festival tickets for the whole family EVERY YEAR! Great community league and rink right up the street with Edmonton Ski Club! B&B potential! Needs new paint.