- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fully renovated property in prime Bonnie Doon, high end finishes from vinyl planks throughout to quartz countertops to stainless steel appliances and so much more. Basement comes with a good size kitchen, two good size bedrooms, one full bathroom and own laundry; all basement windows above ground so does not feel like basement at all. Upstairs comes with three good size bedrooms, two bathrooms and laundry room. Outside you find an oversized double garage thats heated and has tons of shelves and storage space; also the backyard is huge and fully fenced. Dont miss on this opportunity to own an excellent property in the desirable neighborhood of Bonnie Doon.
Courtesy of Abe Sleiman
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty