- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Amazing Brander Drive full walkout bungalow, architectural design, double attached garage, fully developed basement with a view of the river valley. The lot size is over 9,800 sq.ft. with SW backyard access to a spectacular view. Country in the city is at your doorstep, however, you are in the heart of Riverbend close to excellent schools, transportation, all services & of course the U of A. The professional walkout entertainment area & landscaping must be seen to be appreciated, a perfect private oasis, with water features etc. The floor plan of the home flows well and features a large kitchen area. The curb appeal is spectacular with a timeless modern appeal. Your full width main floor balcony at the rear of the home and the vaulted ceiling height with built in entertainment area in the full walkout level makes this a special, rare property. The lot value is superior now & perhaps in the future this lot would be ideal for renovation, rebuilt, or subdivision due to size, & river valley location!