- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
VALLEYVIEW location â€“ Backing onto a walking path leading to the River Valley! This 8986sqft corner lot is the ideal land for redevelopment â€“ a 3000sqft home has already been designed for this address or build your dream home. A unique & fabulous location close to parks, all amenities & terrific access to Downtown & the UofA.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Kerri-lyn Holland
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City