- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SPECTACULAR HIGHLANDS BUNGALOW, south of 112t on a 50 Ft wide lot, steps to ADA BLVD, Junes Delicatessen, Fox Burger, Kind Ice Cream, River Valley Parks and Trail Systems. This stunning, fully renovated home was taken down to the studs and completely rebuilt. Extensive use of granite, glass tile and ceramic flooring. Gorgeous Hardwood Floors, California "Knock-Down" ceilings and beautiful baseboards, trim and millwork through-out. The kitchen is stylish and bright stainless steel appliances, granite counters and eating bar, exposed original red brick and deck access via the new French Doors. All Hardy-Board exterior, Stone package, windows, doors, siding, Roof, even a brand pressure treated sun deck. There are FOUR bedrooms total (plus a large den) THREE full bathrooms. This home is a must-see and comes complete with a Double Garage, newer Overhead doors and a large backyard. This house is perfectly situated if you are desiring an urban oasis. Don't miss out!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Christopher Proctor
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty