- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
So you want a home you don't have to worry about, newer furnace 2015, water heater, shingles, appliances, windows, kitchen cabinets and countertops,laminate, carpeted and tiled floors! Just step into this 3 bedroom 2 storey and get set to enjoy. Designer and LED light fixtures, modern colour scheme, everything newer so you should remain worry free for a long time to come.3 bedrooms up with a lovely en suite and walk in closet . Close to public transportation, synagogues, the ravine,golf, walking trails, shopping, schools and parks and playgrounds. Under 20 minutes to U of A or downtown , this is Life in the W's! Welcome Home!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Murray Glick
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence