- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GORGEOUS, SPACIOUS & BRIGHT! Welcome to the "Cortez 1"one of the best floor plans in California Parkland. Many windows in this unit offer exquisite views of the downtown skyline w/plenty of room for living & entertaining! The island kitchen has granite counters, upgraded SS appliances, subway tile back splash, a window with a gorgeous view, plus a pantry! The spacious living room has big windows & corner electric fireplace for the winter months. The dining room has sliding doors to the large balcony w/BBQ gasline. Relax in King-sized master bedroom w/walk-in closet/organizer & full 3-piece ensuite bath w/walk-in shower! The 2nd bedroom is also a good size & there is a full 4-piece main bath w/tub. Enjoy in-suite storage & in-suite laundry! Titled parking stall with an enclosed storage unit. Californian Parkland features a guest suite, social lounge, fitness studio, hobby room, plus video security cameras. Walking distance to every amenity, quick access to the Henday, beautiful view of WEM! Don't miss it!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sandra Bird
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited