MLS® #: E4218254
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- Raised Bungalow
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This raised Bungalow in Calder has 2 separate addresses and a double detached garage with parking behind the garage and additional parking beside that. The main floor has a separate front entrance, 3 large bedrooms, full main bath with a bath tub fitter and new sink and toilet, and LARGE living room. The basement also has a separate front entrance, 3 large bedrooms, full main bath, LARGE living room and eat in kitchen with newer countertops. New windows in the basement and 7 total egress windows. Large back yard with fire pit. Make home ownership possible with basement tenants! Or you reside in the â€œSunshine basementâ€ and rent out the top floor. Separate furnaces, and separate meters for power and gas.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Peter Myrlak
Brokerage: 1st Choice Realty Edmonton Ltd.