- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great opportunity for home ownership! This north-west townhome located in Caernarvon is just steps away from the park and minutes from one of the best rated schools on the north side of Edmonton, not to mention all the amenities that 137 Avenue has to offer. The main floor of this 900+ sq ft fully renovated 2 storey is open concept with a cozy living room with wood burning fireplace, an alley kitchen that hosts a functional eating nook and you'll enjoy many family meals in the spacious dinette area as you enjoy the view out the south facing windows. Upstairs are three bedrooms, a linen closet and full bathroom. The fully finished basement has a huge recreation room and is completed by a laundry room with a great storage area. This is an affordable home in a convenient location and definitely worth a look!Brochure
Courtesy of Travis Hawryluk
Brokerage: Re/Max Preferred Choice