- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
AMAZING opportunity to grow your investment portfolio! Updated 3+1 bed, 2 full bath condo is ready for it's new owners! Tons of natural light, fresh paint, newer kitchen cabinets, and a fully finished basement with a family room! No carpet anywhere- all laminate throughout, which is great for anyone with allergies! The yard is the perfect size for a bistro table and chairs, a storage shed, and a few small plots to do a bit of gardening! One energized assigned parking stall is also included. Get started on building your own equity today!
Courtesy of Gillian Anderson
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty