- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
One of a kind design is redefining downsizing or first time home buying! This 2 bedroom plus Den, 1345 sq ft layout is a very RARE find in the west end. With the grande and spacious feel, fresh paint and vinyl plank flooring throughout you will be impressed from the door! A very large entry way, massive dining space and functional corner kitchen are open to the main living space. 2 well appointed bedrooms - a King sized primary w/ walk through closet, and roomy 3 pc ensuite. & a very generous secondary bedroom is located on the other side of the unit, very clever layout! The tucked away Den, Laundry/Storage Room and 4 pc guest bath complete the unit. Natural Gas Line for BBQ on balcony, and Air Conditioning! The Grande is well known for its exceptional upkeep of the common areas, landscaping, a social room & gym. Titled underground parking and storage cage will keep your car and extra belongings happy too! Across the street from Lewis Estates Golf Course, and steps to transportation and shops! YES to thisBrochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Nicole Cooper
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate