MLS® #: E4217919
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- Raised Bungalow
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
One of Edmonton's most convenient locations, minutes to absolutely everything. Walk to all levels of schools including Francophone Elementary, parks, Grand Trunk Recreational Center, transportation, dog park. This is a great maintained, move in ready home, with hardwood floors throughout the main level. Bright spacious living room, opens to the kitchen. Ideal for the family & entertaining. Kitchen has walk-in pantry, up dated cabinets, counter top, stainless steel appliances. 3 good sized bedrooms, 5 piece bathroom. Lower level could be easily suited. Rough-in plumbing for wet bar/sink in rec room. Laminate flooring, huge rec/family room. Plenty of space for a 5th bedroom. Newly finished 3 piece bath with walk-in tile shower, bedroom, self contained laundry room. Newer furnace, hot water tank, back flow value, updated vinyl windows, central vacuum. Fantastic fenced yard, double heated garage, landscaped. The perfect family home, a must see.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Wendy Zrubak-Russill
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate