MLS® #: E4217907
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Amazing Potential! With all the big items taken care of there is nothing left to do but a few cosmetic touches to complete this home. Situated on quiet CUL DEC SAC BACKING AND SIDING GREEN SPACE. The yard is PARK LIKE and huge! Offering 2042 sqft PLUS a fully finished basement. The main floor has a FRONT FLEX ROOM, large family room with rock wood burning FIREPLACE, kitchen with some updated appliances, formal dining room which is open to a front living room. Upstairs there are FOUR BEDROOMS and a RENOVATED 4pce bathroom. The primary bedroom can easily accommodate a king suite and has 3pce ENSUITE. The basement is fully finished with a family room, Red Room (currently used as a bedroom), updated 3pce bathroom and lots of storage. With updated shingles, VINYL WINDOWS, new HWT and updated high efficiency FURNACE there is great value in this home.