- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Alberta Ave, this modern half duplex is awaiting its new owner! This home sits at just over 1000 sqft. featuring 2 beds and 2.1 baths. Your main floor features a good sized living room, natural light, a modern kitchen with eat in island, quartz countertops and thermofoil cabinets. the flooring is a extremely durable and water resistant vinyl plank. You have a 2pc bath off to the back of the home tucked away from the living space. upstairs you will find 2 master bedrooms both complete with own ensuite and both rooms have spacious walk-in closets. This is a perfect home for a new family, or a young professional that wants a roommate but also wants the privacy of having your own bathroom. The laundry is located on the second floor between the two bedrooms. The unfinished basement has roughed in plumbing, space for another bedroom and living room. Lastly this home comes with a single detached garage (with enough space for another car on the parking pad).
Courtesy of Mathew Haupt
Brokerage: Professional Realty Group