MLS® #: E4217594
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Excellent location, Great Value & beautiful layout! Located on the third floor, this exceptionally well maintained building & Renovated unit offers an open concept kitchen/dining/ living room , 9' high ceilings., Lots of natural light, and a a gas fireplace. The living room has unique angles letting in more natural light from the south facing balcony with gas line for barbecuing. To either side of the living area are two bedrooms, and two 4 pc. bathrooms. Good size Master room and has a walk through closet into the in suite. Additional features for the unit are in suite laundry and in floor heating, Heated underground parking, and is located within walking distance to all amenities, shopping, public transportation, Grant McEwan University and the Rogers Place Arena!
Courtesy of Rashid Ahmad
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited