MLS® #: E4217566
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Terrific North-Central Bungalow in the Family-Friendly Neighbourhood of Rosslyn! Many upgrades and renovations throughout! Updated Kitchen w/ SS Appliances, bright & spacious Livingroom and Dining area, 3+1 Bdrms, 2 new Full Bathrooms. Beautiful Original Hardwood Floors, gorgeous Mahogany Trim, new lighting, newer carpet and vinyl plank flooring. New Windows, newer roof. Backdoor offers a separate entrance downstairs to the FULLY FINISHED Basement that has a HUGE Rec Room, a 5-pc bath and 4th Bdrm. Youâ€™re sure to enjoy the private, west-facing, fully-fenced backyard - a great place for kids or pets to play! Oversized detached garage w/ carport and RV PARKING. Tremendous VALUE in this property that has quick access to public transportation, schools, parks & playgrounds, all shopping and close proximity to downtown. Donâ€™t miss youâ€™re opportunity to call this GEM â€“ â€œHOMEâ€!
Courtesy of Lisa Makelki
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro