- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 3 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
7 BEDROOMS/RAVINE VIEWS/Over 4500SQFT of LIVING SPACE - This is a stunning example of American Craftsman Architecture and it comes with insane stats. Sitting on a large corner lot on one of Edmonton's premier addresses, Saskatchewan Drive runs along the river valley where the walking trails and the views are equally insane. You're also a short distance from the UofA, Whyte Avenue, the LRT and easy access to the Whitemud Freeway. So the location is undeniable. Outside the home is surrounded by large mature trees, and if you love golf, there's even a putting green! But inside the home the architecture is amazing with large, single cut wood beams that frame the entire home. Dramatic ceilings on the main floor are sure to impress and yes there are 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms! There's even a separate entrance into the basement with even more room for development. Belgravia is an outdoor community, walk or jog the valley, bike to the Mood cafe for coffee or Belgravia Hub for dinner. This is a true family home!