- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome Home to this bright and spacious and affordable renovated 3 bedroom 1.5 half bath townhouse in Autumn Woods. The Flowing open concept design has an open toe staircase and laminate floors with good sized gallery style Kitchen: newer stainless steel appliances ample counter space and storage space. The large Master bedroom has ample closet space, and joins to the main bathroom for added convenience. The additional 2 bedrooms are a good size and over look the green common space. Recent replacement of the furnace and hot water tank, the basement is partially finished and needs minimal work for extra liveable space. Enjoy privacy in the fully enclosed yard with large wood deck, the new vinyl fence has gate access to green space in the common area. The exterior of the complex has had recent replacement of siding, windows, patio doors, and shingles. Walking distance to the elementary schools literally steps away, near Beaumaris shopping Centre, lake and transit depot, the Castledowns YMCA and spray park.Brochure
Courtesy of Shawna Eskiw
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals