- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The Sequel by Sterling Homes. Nicely finished Â½ duplex with double attached garage. Main floor 9â€™ ceilings and side entrance. Washed Oak luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout main floor. Kitchen with Yorkshire style Grey Smoke colored stained maple cabinets, full height tiled backsplash, chimney hood style, a walk-in pantry and quartz counter tops, microwave shelf, peninsula island with the flush eating ledge, Silgranit top-mount sink and pot and pendent light. Great room and nook have large windows and sliding glass patio doors with transom windows above, a half bath completes the main floor. Upper Floor includes master bedroom with walk-in closet and 4 piece ensuite including double sinks and tub/shower combo, bonus room, two good sized secondary bedrooms, laundry room, and 3 piece main bath. Appliance allowance. Price incl. net GST.Brochure
Courtesy of Brent Bommes
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty