MLS® #: E4215884
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Multi Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This terrific newly renovated apartment condominium requires a new owner. This 914 square foot unit is an end, corner unit on the 3rd floor with a great view of downtown Edmonton from the generous wrap around deck. Features 2 bedrooms, 3 - 4 piece baths, an open plan with the kitchen, living and dining room. It has a in suite storage & laundry room. Price includes all appliances. Plus 1 regular energized stall and 1 tandem energized stall. This well managed condominium. Great location with easy access to schools, shopping, public transportation and major roadways. A great place to call home!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Arthur Narcelles
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro