- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome home to this stunning 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom family home on A LARGE CORNER LOT IN A CUL DE SAC WITH A FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT AND A/C! This home features a spacious foyer with giant closet, large kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, lots of counter space, tons of storage and a walk in pantry. The sunny and bright dinning room can comfortably fit a large dinning table. The living room features a stone corner fire place perfect to cozy up to with family. Upstairs you will find a massive bonus room. Large master bedroom, with walk in closet, huge soaker tub with a dual vanity and tons of storage nooks. 2 other good sized bedrooms with large closets The basement is beautifully finished with gorgeous flooring, a large bedroom and rec room complete with a full bathroom . This home is close to Anthony Henday, schools and transportation don't miss out on this hot deal!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Emily Dirk
Brokerage: Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd