- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful, spacious ready to move in 4 bedrooms and 2 full bath with double attached garage is what your family is looking for! Featured high vaulted ceiling and spacious living room with large bay window, formal dining with elegant chandelier, brand new kitchen, quartz counter top through out, all stainless steel appliances, breakfast nook with patio that leads to an over-sized deck with a large yard with matured trees. Upstairs with 3 good sized bedrooms and a full bath. In the lower level family room with fireplace, bedroom and full bathroom with laundry room. Basement is fully finished with a large rec room. Recent upgrades included new paint, new kitchen, new doors and closets, new vanity, new garage door and a new over sized deck, all LED lightings, not to mention the newer windows, newer water tank and laminated floorings...the list goes on. Close to all amenities, shopping, transportation, lake, schools and park. Easy access to 97 ST and Anthony Henday. This is a must see on your list!Virtual Tour