MLS® #: E4215551
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey Split
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
REDUCED! Move in before Christmas! Situated in a quiet cul de sac in the sought-after community of Lago Lindo. This 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home would be perfect for first time home buyers or a young and growing family. Original owners. On the main floor you will enjoy 2 large living areas, a dining room, kitchen & a room perfect for a bedroom or perhaps an office. On the upper floor you find a good size master with ensuite, 3 more bedrooms plus a family bathroom. The wide-open basement is unfinished and ready for your improvements. Outside you will enjoy a good-sized yard with mature landscaping. Recent upgrades include newer shingles, gutters appliances. A double garage attached completes the package. Close to quality schools, shopping etc. Great value! Visit REALTORS web site for additional information on this listing.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Stuart Neal
Brokerage: Ambergate Realty Advisors