MLS® #: E4215411
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY TOWNHOME NEXT TO MILLCREEK RAVINE. Popular CREEKSIDE! This 1300 sq. ft. two-storey townhome has been UPDATED with granite countertops, new backsplash tile, maple hardwood floors, new porcelain floor, fresh paint, newer lighting, updated bathrooms and air conditioning. Kitchen is stunning with classy upgrades, newer appliances, granite countertop, new backsplash tile, and balcony for morning coffee or BBQ w. gas hookup. Living room has cozy gas fireplace and is ideal for your media. Adjacent dining room for entertaining. Two bedrooms on second level. TWO ENSUITES! Master bedroom has its own balcony with view of area, large 4 piece ensuite and walk-in closet. Basement has a den/exercise area, laundry, and furnace/hw tank. Security system, 2 sump pumps, gas hook-up for BBQ. Well maintained complex with newer shingles ('17), Double attached garage. Walk to Mill Creek Ravine, Ritchie Market, Whyte Ave. Quick cycle to U of A, and U of A Hospital.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sharon Ryan
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City