- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this spectacular home nestled in Charlesworth. This spacious 2 storey offers 4 bedrooms and 4 washrooms. Main floor has a spacious entrance with a large kitchen with a walk thru pantry. The kitchen also has ample cabinet space and an oversized island for all your entertaining needs. The living room is spacious in size and has an abundance of light coming thru all the windows. The upper floor has 3 spacious bedrooms with the master offering a full en suite including a corner soaker tub and a separate stand up shower. Basement is fully finished with an additional family room, a full washroom and a bedroom with a walk in closet! Back yard is huge and has a spacious deck. Double attached garage and a spacious driveway. Make this home yours!
Courtesy of Indy Khosah
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris