- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Brand new executive custom built 2 storey with double detached garage in the sought after community of Laurier Heights. Extensive upgrades throughout. Very bright and open plan with lots of windows and 9-foot ceilings on the main floor. Gourmet kitchen with massive quartz island, designer tiled back splash, stainless steel appliances including a gas stove and modern cabinetry. The kitchen opens to large eating area with patio doors to your deck. Living room has great windows and an electric fireplace. The entire lower level has is open and inviting. Finishing off the main floor is a two piece powder room, mudroom and storage closet. Gorgeous staircase with glass panels lead you to the upper level. Large master bedroom with three piece en-suite and large walk in closet with built ins. Down the hall are two other good sized bedrooms with a luxurious four piece bathroom and the second floor laundry room. Landscaped yard. Progressive New Home Warranty. Separate entrance for future basement development.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Shelly Shumaker
Brokerage: Century 21 Reward Realty