- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This executive custom built bungalow shows like brand new. It is immaculately kept with beautiful hardwood floors, granite counter-tops, custom maple cabinets, 9ft ceilings both up & down, crown moldings & two gas fireplaces.The main level open floor plan is great for entertaining & the large kitchen island is ideal for gathering around. The master bdrm has a walk-thru closet & ensuite with jacuzzi tub. Other features include main floor laundry & mud room, central air conditioning, sound system thruout, multi-tierd deck with natural gas hook-up & exposed aggregate concrete walkway The basement was completely re-finished 3 yrs ago with a large rec room with a gorgeous bar and a sound proof gym. There are also two large bedrooms & 4pc bathroom with two sinks. The hot water tank is 4 yr old. The 24' x 26' garage is heated & has a floor drain. The front sod & trees are new. Located in very desirable Crestwood close to great schools, close to public transit to the U of A & quick access to Whitemud Freeway.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Brian Ray
Brokerage: Exp Realty