- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Extra Extra Read All About It! A LEGAL BASEMENT SUITE in a Bi-level detached single-family home! This is a great opportunity if you are looking to have a rental investment. A couple options are you could live in the home while having a separate place for renters to live. Or you can fully rent it out. This property has been renovated up & down. It has a total of 2 bedrooms up 1 bedroom down. On the main floor thereâ€™s a living room, eat in kitchen, large master with walk-in closet & en-suite. The spare bedroom is large plus a thereâ€™s a full 5 piece bathroom. Downstairs thereâ€™s a common laundry area some storage & an additional spare bathroom off of the laundry. Into the suite there is a 1 bedroom plus family room, eat in kitchen & a full bath. This property has been finished extremely well, in addition thereâ€™s two furnaces a large hot water tank, air-conditioning and parking out behind in addition to street parking out front. The craftsmanship is beautiful. A must see for sure.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Dwight Jones
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence