- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SPECTACULAR PANORAMIC RIVER VALLEY VIEWS! Build the home of your dreams on this private and massive 1 ACRE lot on what is considered to be the most expansive view on Windermere Drive! Overlooking the River Ridge Golf Course and the North Saskatchewan River Valley, this highly desirable and unique lot provides a breathtaking 180Âº view from ground level! Situated on the point, all other homes are located behind you. All you see are the unobstructed sweeping views and picturesque sunsets every night! This is your chance to build on one of the few remaining ravine side, river view lots that prestigious Windermere Drive has left to offer. Surrounded by trees, and with no walking path behind you, you will appreciate the seclusion away from the city and room to design the landscape of your dreams on this 125' by 350' deep lot. You really have to see it for yourself! With schools, shopping and golf located nearby, you will be hard-pressed to find a reason to leave!Virtual Tour