- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Pet free, clean, and perfected. The original owners have poured a lot of heart and soul over the years perfecting every aspect of this custom-built home. Lead your guests to the upper living area or downstairs to an even larger area that also serves as a rumpus/entertainment room. Two more rooms downstairs, a bathroom, ample storage, and a sauna to melt your strains away. The kitchen is the core featureâ€¦ wide open, bright, & spacious as if it was designed to gather & nurture family. It extends to a gazebo-like balcony that overlooks a landscaped yard that features a greenhouse, vegetable gardens, & fruit trees. The garage is finished with lots of custom shelving and storage, even the utility/ laundry room looks perfect. Inside and out you will appreciate how well maintained the home really is. 220v electricity plugin in garage for your power needs.