- Building Type:
- Duplex Up And Down
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Check out this stunning 2 storey duplex in McCauley neighborhood. The main floor is an open concept which displays a large living room with laminant flooring. The stunning kitchen has stainless steel appliances and a great view of the living room for entertainment bonus. The upstairs is carpeted and has tiles in both washrooms. The main floor also boasts a large master bedroom with 4 pc ensuite bath, 2 additional bedrooms and a main 4 pc bathroom as well. The property has sound insulation between each unit, the basement has base board heating, insulated flooring ICF, high ceilings and a side entrance to the legal suite. The flooring is vinyl plank and there is also a single detached garage just in time for winter! A must see for sure!Virtual Tour